1) (Frocester, co. Gloucester; granted 1759). Erminois on a bend az. cotised sa. three martlets ar. on a canton or, a rose gu.
2) (Thong, co. Kent). Erm. on a bend sa. Three martlets ar. a canton or, charged with a rose gu. Crest—A boar pass. reguard. sa. pierced through the shoulders with an arrow ar. bendways sinister, the boar biting the arrow.
3) (co. Kent). Gu. on a chev. ar. betw. three whelk shells or, as many demi lions ramp. sa.
4) (co. Kent). Gu. on a chev. ar. betw. Three whelk shells or, a demi lion ramp. guard. enclosed by two martlets sa.
5) (co. Kent). Erm. on a bend sa. three martlets or, a canton of the third.
6) (co. Kent). Erm. on a bend sa. three sea-pies ppr. on a canton or, a rose gu.
7) (now de Winton) (cos. Glamorgan and Brecknock; descended from John Wilcolyne, or Wilkyn, temp. Edward III., who claimed descent from Robert de Wintona, Lord of the Manor of Languian, near Cowbridge, and removed into co. Glamorgan with Robert Fitzhamon. The eighth in descent from John Wilkyn was Thomas Wilkins, Esq., Prothonotary on the Brecon Circuit, who was grandfather of Cann De Wiltop, Esq., of Clifton, J. P. and D.L. for cos. Glamorgan and Somerset, who, together with the other branches of the family, resumed, by sign manual in 1839, the surname of De Winton). Per pale or and ar. a wyvern vert. Crest—A wyvern ppr. Motto—Estote pru dentes. Another Motto—Syn ar, dy Hun; Anglice—Beware of thyself.
8) (now de Winton) (Maeslough Castle, co. Radnor; a branch of the preceding family, descended from John Wilkins, son of Thomas Wilkins, Esq., Prothonotary on the Brecon Circuit, by his second wife). (Maesderwen House, co. Brecon; a branch of the preceding, descended from Jeffreys Wilkins, fourth son of the above John Wilkins).Per pale or and ar. a griffin vert betw. two spearheads sa. Crests—1st: A griffin's head erased vert, collared ar. the collar embattled and counter-embattled; 2nd: A demi lion ramp. issuing from a mural crown, holding in his paws a rose branch, and charged on the shoulder with a full-blown rose. Motto—Estote prudentes.
9) (Cole-Orton, co. Leicester; granted 1685). Gu. two swords in saltire ar. hilts and pommels or, on a chief of the second three mullets pierced sa. Crest—A demi griffin reguard. gu. holding in the dexter claw a sword erect ar. hilt and pommel or.
10) (Throgmorton Street, London). Ar. on a bend sa. three martlets or, a canton of the last charged with a rose gu.
11) (co. Northumberland). Gu. on a chev. ar. betw. three whelks or, a fleur-de-lis sa.
12) (co. Oxford). (John Wilkins, Bishop of Chester 1668-72). Ar. on a pale engr. betw. two palets sa. three martlets or.
13) (co. Kent). Gu. on a chev. betw. three whelk shells ar. a demi lion enclosed by two martlets sa. Crest—A dragon's head per pale ar. and vert.