Winchcombe Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Winchcombe Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) Or, two lions ramp, combatant gu.
2) Az. on a saltire or, a cross formce (another, pattee) of the field.
3) Az. a cross formee voided or.
4) Az. on a chev. engr. betw. three Cornish choughs or, as many cinquefoils of the first.
5) (Bucklebury, co. Berks, bart., 1703). Az. on a chev. engr. betw. three lapwings or, as many cinquefoils of the field, on a chief of the second a fleur-de-lis betw. two spearheads of the first.