Withers Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Manydown, co. Hants). (Hall Place, co. Hants). Ar. a chev. gu. betw. three crescents sa. Crest—A demi hare erect az. in the mouth three ears of ripe corn or.
2) Erm. a lion pass. sa.
3) Ar. a fess betw. three crescents gu.
4) Quarterly, vair and gu.
5) (Holt, co. Norfolk). Ar. a chev. gu. betw. three crescents sa. Crest—A demi hare salient az. holding in the mouth three ears of wheat or.
6) (Lord Mayor of London, 1708). Ar. a chev. gu. betw. three crescents sa.
7) Sa. three eagles displ. in fess ar.
8) (Richard Withers, Portcullis Pursuivant of Arms, temp. Mary 1.). Ar. a chev. sa. betw. three crescents gu.