Wren Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Bilby Hall, co. Durham). Ar. on a cher. sa. betw. three lions’ heads erased purp. as many wrens of the field, on a chief gu. three crosses crosslet or. Crest—A lion’s head erased ar. oollared and pierced through the neck with a broken spear gu. headed or, vulned ppr.
2) (Binchester, co. Durham; granted 25 May, 1723). Ar. a chev. betw. three lions’ heads erased sa. on a chief gu. three crosses crosslet or.
3) (co. York). Gu. three crosses botonnée in bend or.
4) (Rumney Marsh, co. Kent). Ar. on a chev. sa. betw. three lions’ heads erased az. langued gu. as many wrens or, on a chief gu. three crosses crosslet or.
5) Ar. on a chev. az. three wrens of the first, on a chief gu. as many horses’ heads erased of the first.
6) Per pale indented ar. and sa. six martlets counterchanged, two, two, and two.