1) (alias Youngrave) (Daventry, co. Northampton, and co. Hereford). Ar. on a bend betw. three dolphins sa. as many eagles displ. of the firat. Crest—A buck's head or.
2) Ar. on a bend sa. betw. two dolphins haurient and embowed or the second three eagles displ. of tho flrat. Crest—A stag’s head or.
3) Ar. on a bend betw. two cannons sa. three eagles displ. of the first, a canton or, charged with a rose gu.
4) (Hopperston, Scotland). Ar. on three piles in point sa as many annulets or, a chief gu. charged with a crescent betw. two mullets of the first.
5) (Auchen Castle, Dumfries, 1880). Motto—Tout prest. Ar. three piles in point sa. each charged with an annulet of the first, on a. chief gu. a crescent betw. two mullets also of the first. Crest—A dexter arm, the hand holding a lance headways ppr.
1) (co. Berks). Fusily or and vert, on a bend az. three bezants.
2) (Bristow). Fusily ar. and vert, on a bend az. three griffins' heads erased or
3) (co. Somerset). Fusily or and vert a bend gu.
4) (Morris Yong ap Jankin ap Mobcas ap Yerw: descended from Tudor Trevor, who was Earl of Hereford in right of his mother). Per bend sinister erm. and ermines a lion ramp. or.
5) (Medhurst, co. Sussex). Az. on a chev. betw. Three pelicans or, vulning themselves gu. as many escallops of the first. Crest—A demi griffin segreant reguard. az. beaked and legged or, a crescent for diff.
6) (John Yong, Bishop of Rochester 1578-1605; confirmed by Dethick, Garter, 1578). Per saltire az. and gu. a lion pass. guard, betw. two fleurs-de-lis in pale or.
7) (Thomas Yonge, Bishop of St. David's 1560, Arch bishop of York 1561, d. 1570). Per pale or and az. on a chev. ar. betw. three pelicans in their piety counterchanged, as many escallops gu.
8) (Richard Yonge, Bishop of Bangor 1400, translated to Rochester 1407, d. 141S). Per saltire az. and gu. a lion pass. guard. or.
9) (Philip Yonge, Bishop of Bristol 1758, translated to Norwich 1761, d. 1783). Or, three roses gu. barbed and seeded ppr.
10) (co. Berks). (Bassildon, co. Berks; granted 1607). Ar. on a chev. az. three bezants, on a chief gu. two cinquefoils or. Crest—Out of a mural crown gu. a goat's head or.
11) Lozengy or and vert, on a chief az. three bezants.
12) (Bassildon, co. Berks. Visit. Devon, 1620). (Colyton, co. Devon, bart., extinct 1810; descended from Walter Yonge, Esq., of Upper Helion, co. Devon, who was great-grandson of Walter Yonge, of Bassildon, co. Berks, temp. Henry. VII.; his son, Sir John Yonge, Bart., was so created 1661. Visit. Devon, 1620). Motto—Fortitudine et prudentia. Erm. on a bend cotised sa. three griffins' heads erased or. Crest—A boar's head erased at the neck vert, bristled or.
13) (co. Devon; granted by Camden, Clarenceux). Per fess sa. and ar. three lions pass, guard, counterchanged. Crest—A demi unicorn ar.
14) (Colbrooke, co. Devon, and Sturminstcr, co. Dorset; Robert Yonge, Esq., of Colbrooke, and of the Inner Temple, London, temp. James I., eldest son of Thomas Yonge, of Sturminster. Visit. Devon, 1620). Per fess sa. and ar. three lions ramp. guard. counterchanged. Crest—A demi sea unicorn ramp. ar. horned gu. finned or.
15) (Puslinch, co. Devon). (Axminster and Heltons, co. Devon). Motto—Qualis vita, finis ita. Or, six pellets in fess sa. betw. three lions ramp. gu. Crest—A buck's head couped betw. two fern branches all ppr.
16) (London). Bendy of six ar. and sa. a lion ramp. gu. Crest—A dragon's head erased or, ducally gorged ar.
17) (Kynton and More, co. Salop). Or, three roses gu. Crest—A wolf pass. sa.
18) (Charnes Hall, co. Stafford). Motto—Conservata fides perfectus amorque ditabunt. Az. a buck's head cabosaed or, on u chief sa. three mullets of the second. Crest—An antelope's head erased or, guttee de sang.
19) (Trent, co. Somerset; confirmed April, 1615). Or, three; roses gu. a canton of the second. Crest—A lion's head erased per fess or and gu. ducally crowned gold.
20) (co. Stafford). Az. a buck's head cabossed or, a chief sa.
21) (co. Wilts). Lozengy ar. and vert, on a bend az. three foxes' heads erased of the first.
22) (co. Wilts). Lozengy ar. and vert, on a bend az. two (another, one) ibexes' heads erased of the first, attired or.
23) (Metheley, co. York). Ar. on a chief gu. three lions ramp. guard. of the second. These arms were ascribed by some to Saxton.
24) (quartered by Marow or Marrow, of Berkeswell, co. Warwick). Ar. a chev. lozengy or and sa. betw. Three griffins' heads erased gu. on a chief vert a ducal coronet or, enclosed by two bezants.
25) Ar. on a bend sa. three griffins' heads erased paleways or. Crest—A stork ar. wings expanded az. holding in the beak a snake ppr.
26) Ar. a chev. componee counter-componee or and sa. betw. three griffins' heads erased gu. on a chief vert a ducal crown of the first enclosed by two bezants.
27) Az. three griffins segreant ar. armed gu.
28) Ar. three leopards ramp. gu. in chief a lion pass. of the first.
29) Ar. on a chief gu. three lions ramp, of the first.
30) Ar. three roses gu. seeded or.
31) Paly bendy of six ar. and vert, on a bend az. two unicorns' heads erased of the first.