1) (Catton, co. Norfolk, extinct bart., created 14 Nov. 1806). Motto—Per ardua. Erm. on a fesse engr. az. three fleurs-de-lis or, in chief two branches of palm in saltire vert, in base a sphinx couchant ppr. Crest—Betw. two wings elevated erm. an eagle's head couped at the neck ppr. gorged with an eastern crown or, in the beak a palm branch vert.
2) (Berrinkerber). Barry of ten or and gu.
3) (Burly, co. Devon). Erm. on a bend engr. sa. three fleurs-de-lis or.
4) (Berry Narbor, East Leigh, Lobb, &c., co. Devon, Ralph de Bury, possessed Bury Narbor, temp. Henry III.; the heiress of the elder branch, which continued at Berry Narbor till the death of Thomas Berrie, in 1708, in. Francis Kirkham, Esq.). (Molland, co. Devon, a younger branch of Berry, of Berry Narbor, of which was Sir John Berry the eminent naval officer of the reign of William III. Thomas Berry, Esq., of Credition, descended from this line). Gu. three bars or. Crest—A griffin’s head erased per pale indented ar. and gu.
5) (Teddington, co. Bedford). Sa. a chev. engr. or, betw. three plates, each charged with a cross pattee gu.
6) (exemplified to James Wm. Middleton Berry, Esq., of Ballynegall, co. Westmeath, 1848). Motto—Nihil sine labore. Quarterly, 1st and 4th, gu. three bars or, a trefoil vert for diff., for Berry; 2nd and 3rd, ar. a lion ramp. gu. debruised by a bend az. charged with three escallops or. for Girbons. Crests—1st: A griffin's head and neck per pale indented gu. and ar. charged with a trefoil counterchanged for diff, for Berry; 2nd: A demi lion ramp. az. holding in his paws an escallop or.
7) (Penzance, co. Cornwall). Erm. on a bend engr. az. three fleurs-de-lis or.
8) (Tayfield, formerly Wester Bogie, co. Fife). Motto—L’esperance me comforte. Quarterly, 1st and 4th, vert a cross crosslet ar.; 2nd and 3rd, per pale ar. and sa. on a chaplct four mullets counterchanged, for Nairne., of Sandford. Crest—A demi lion ramp. gu. holding in his dexter paw a cross crosslet fitchee az.
9) Ar. a chev. betw. three horses’ heads gu.
10) (Bury, co. Lancaster). Sa. a chev. or, betw. three plates, each charged with a cross pattee gu.
11) (Oxfordshire). Vert a cross crosslet or.
12) Ar. a barberry branch fructed ppr.
13) Quarterly, erm. and az. in the second and third quarter an eagle volant or.
14) (Teddington, co. Bedford). Sa. a chev. engr. or, betw. three plates, each charged with a cross pattee gu.