See glossary for symbol meaning.
Birch Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Birch Family Gift Ideas
Don’t like ordering online? Order by phone 1-408-983-2800
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Birch Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Birch Family Gift Ideas
Browse Birch family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More birch Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Birch, Lancashire, also of Lincolnshire and London, Visit. Lancaster, 1664). Az. three fleurs-de-lis or. Crest—A fleur-de-lis ar. entwined by a serpent ppr.
2) (Birch, co. Lancaster). Ar. a chev. betw. three mullets sa.
3) (Staffordshire, and Wrotham, co. Norfolk). Az. three fleurs-de-lis and a canton ar. Crest—A fleur-de-lis ar. entwined by a serpent ppr. Motto—Prudentia simplicitate.
4) (Openshaw and Ardwick, co. Lancaster, 1664). As Birch of Birch, with a canton or.
5) (granted to William Jarvis Birch, Esq., of Croydon, co. Surrey). Or, on a chev. betw. three fleurs-de-lis az. as many crosses clechees of the field, a chief gu. thereon two staves of Aesculapius in saltire or, entwined by a serpent ppr. Crest—An eagle rising az. holding in the dexter claw a banner flowing to the dexter gu., thereon three crosses clechees two, and one, as in the arms, staff, point, and tassels gold.
6) (Birch Hall). (Garnstone, co. Hereford, descended from Bisch of Birch Hall). Gu. on a chev. ar. betw. three griffins’ heads erased of the last as many lozenges az. on a chief crenellee or, three birch branches vert. Crest—A hare courant sa. collared or.
7) (The Hasles, co. Lancaster, bart.). Az. three fleurs-de-lis ar. on a chief of the last three mullets sa. Crest—A mount vert thereon a hare sa. collared ar. Motto—Libertas.
8) (granted to George Birch, of Kilkenny, Alderman, Aug. 12,1691). Az. on a chev. betw. three griffins’ heads ar. as many lozenges of the first. Crest—A griffin’s head erased holding in the mouth a birch branch ppr. and charged on the shoulder with a lozenge sa.
9) (Ireland, granted to George Birch of Kilkenny, Alderman, August 12th 1691). Az. on a chev. betw. three griffins` heads ar. as many lozenges of the first. Crest - A griffin`s head erased holding in the mouth a birch branch ppr. and charged on the shoulder with a lozenge sa.