See glossary for symbol meaning.
Buckley Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Buckley Family Gift Ideas
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Buckley Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Buckley Family Gift Ideas
Browse Buckley family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More buckley Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Woolcombe Hall, co. Dorset, and Minesteed Lodge, co. Hants). Arms, Crest, and Motto, those of Bulkeley of Eaton.
2) (Bart, of Dinas Mawddwy, co. Merioneth). Sa. a chev. indented betw. three shields ar. each charged with a bull’s head caboshed of the first, all within a bordure wavy of the first. Crest—On a mount in front of a bull’s head sa. two fern branches ppr. over all a bendlet sinister wavy or. Motto—Nec temere nec timide.
3) (Cheshire). Sa. a chev. betw. three bulls’ heads cabossed (another, couped) ar. Crest—A griffin's head gu. betw. two wings of the last, bezantee.
4) (Edmund Buckley, Esq., of Grotton Hall, Saddleworth, co. York, formerly M.P. for Newcastle-under-Lyme). Sa. a. chev. indented betw. three escutcheons ar. each charged with a bull's head cabossed of the field. Crest: Out of a fern-brake ppr. a bull's head sa.
5) (New Hall, co. Wilts). Sa. a chev. betw. three bulls’ heads cabossed ar. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a bull's head ar. armed of the first. Motto—Nec temere nec timide.
6) (Kent), Sa. a chev. betw. three bucks heads cabossed ar. Crest—A demi griffin rising ppr.
7) Sa. on a chev. betw. three bulls' heads cabossed ar. as many mullets gu.
8) Sa. a chev. betw. three bucks pass. ar.
9) Lozengy or and sa.
10) or Buckby - Ar. on a chief dancettee gu. a bezant betw. two lions’ heads cabossed or.
11) (Badminton, co. Gloucester). Sa. two chevronels betw. three bulls’ heads cabossed ar. a border erm. Crest—A bull's head erased sa. ducally gorged or, in the mouth a flagstaff bend (rise ppr. therefrom pendant a white banner charged with a cross pattee gu. Motto—Sed soli Deo.
12) (Buckley, co. Lancaster, 1664). Sa. a chev. betw. three bulls' heads cabossed ar. Crest—A bull's head erased ar.
13) (Castle Gorvod and Pen-y-vai, co. Carmarthen, and Brook Furlong, co. Warwick). Sa. on a chev. betw. three bulls’ heads cabossed ar. as many mullets gu. quartering Child, Wedge, and Roe, which see. Crest—A griffin's head gu. betw. two wings of the last bezantee. Motto—Nec timere nec timide.