1) (Wallingford, co. Berks, temp. Henry I.). Barry of eight ar. and gu., a bordure engr. sa.
2) (Woolston, co. Devon: the heiress m. Bradstone). Gu. ten lozenges ar. four, three, two, and one.
3) (Normandy; quartered by Helsby of Gatacre, co. Derby). Barry of eight ar. and gu.
4) (Halton, co. Hunts). Sa. two arms in fesse, habited ar. joining the hands ppr. one issuing from the dexter side, the other from the sinister, betw. three crescents of the second.
5) (Salisbury). Barry of ten. ar and gu. a bordure engr. sa.
6) Barry bendy ar. and gu. counterchanged.
7) Barry and lozengy counterchanged ar. and sa. Crest—A hydra vert, with seven heads.
8) Ar. a cross flory gu.