Delahay Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (co. Hereford). Ar. a sun (another, an estoile of sixteen points) gu. Crest—A wolf’s head.
2) (quartered by Grenville, of Stowe. Visit, co. Cornwall, 1620). Or, a pile wavy gu.
3) (co. Kent). Ar. on a fesse sa. betw. four martlets of the second two of the same or.
4) Ar. an estoile gu. Crest—A pomeis charged with a lion’s head erased ar. collared az.
5) Ar. an estoile sa. bezantee.
6) Ar. a mullet of six points pierced gu.
7) Ar. a fesse gu. betw. six martlets sa. (another has the fess charged with three mullets of the field).
8) Ar. three escallops in bend gu. betw. two cotises sa.
9) (Ireland). Ar. three escallops in bend gu. betw. two escutcheons sa.
10) (quartered by St. George). Az. a fess betw. three cinquefoils or.