Eton Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Eton Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) Or, a fesse az. Crest—A boar’s head erased, holding in the mouth a sword.
2) (Baron of Stockport, co. Chester, by tenure). Ar.a chev. betw. three double-headed eagles displ. gu.
3) (cos. Chester and Lancaster). Ar. on a bend engr. sa. three bulls’ heads erased of the first.
4) (co. Chester). Ar. on a fesse gu. three plates. Crest—A hand holding a dagger in pale, thrust through a boar’s head couped ppr.
5) (Springfield Hall, co. Essex, cos. Leicester and Somerset). Or, a fret az. Crest—A lion’s head erased ar. devouring a tun or. Another Crest—A bird’s head erased sa. in the beak a sprig vert.
6) (Eton, co. Salop). Ar. a fret az.
7) (co. Warwick). Gu. a chev. betw. three eagles displ. ar.
8) (Gilling, co. York). Barry of ten (another, six) ar. and gu. on a canton sa. a cross patonce or.
Motto—Cur me persequeris. Or, on a chev. az. three leopards’ faces of the first, on a canton gu. a cross patonce ar. charged with five pellets. Crest—A stag at gaze, a crucifix betw. the horns.
9) Ar. a chev. engr. betw. three boars’ heads couped sa.
10) Quarterly, ar. and az. a cross patonce counterchanged.
11) Or. a cross sa.
12) Ar. semee of trefoils ppr. two annulets braced in the nombril point sa.