Etton Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) Sa. a chev. erm. betw. three leopards’ faces or.
2) (the dau. and co-heir of Sir Miles Etton, Knt., of Gilling, m. John Roos, of Laxton, cir. temp. Henry VI. Visit. Rutland, 1618). Barry of six ar. and gu. a crescent for diff.
3) Sa. on a bend betw. three leopards’ faces or as many elm leaves vert, on a canton ar. a cross moline gu.
4) Barry of eight or and az. on a canton sa. a cross patonce of the first.
5) Barry of fourteen gu. and ar. on a canton sa. a cross patonce or.
6) Ar. three bars gemelles gu. on a canton sa. a cross patonce or.
7) (Reg. Ulster’s Office). Gu. a bend vaire erm. and az. cotised ar.
8) (Reg. Ulster’s Office). Gu. a dexter hand couped bendways betw. two bendlets ar.