1) (Lord Upper Ossory, Chief of the Irish Sept of MacGillie Phadruig, created 1541, attainted 1691). (Lisdoonvarna, co. Clare; Fun. Ent. 1637, Darby Fitz-Patrick, Esq., eldest son of Florence Fitz-Patrick, of the same place, descended from McGilla Patrick, Lord of Upper Ossory). Sa. a saltire ar. on a chief ar. three fleurs-de-lis or. Crest—A dragon reguard. vert, surmounted of a lion guard, sa. dexter paw resting on the dragon's head, tail extended sa. Supporters— Two lions sa. armed and langued gu. Motto—Ceart laidir a boo.
2) (Earl of Upper Ossory, extinct 1318). Same Arms and Crest. Supporters—Two lions sa. collared, chained, and ducally crowned or. Motto—Fortis sub forte fatiscet.
3) (Akipe; Fun. Ent. 1674, Thady Fitz-Patrick, M.D., son of Teigue Oge Fitz-Patrick, grandson of Dermot FitzPatrick, of Ballyrellin, and great grandson of Teigue Oge McTeigue FitzPatrick [of Muindrihid). Sa. a saltire ar. on a chief of the last three pellets.
4) (Lord Castletown). Sa. a saltire ar. on a chief az. three fleurs-de-lis or, within a bordure wavy of the second. Crest—A dragon on his back ppr. surmounted by a lion pass. sa. the whole debruised by a bendlet sinister wavy ar. Supporters—Two lions sa. ducally gorged and chained or, each charged on the shoulder with three fleurs-de-lis gold. Motto—Fortis sub forte fatiscet.
5) Az. six lions ramp. ar. three, two, and one.