Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Clan, co. Essex, London, and co. Worcester). (Chatteris, Isle of Ely, co. Cambridge). (Lord Mayor of London, 1721). Sa. a chev. betw. three dolphins embowed ar. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, an antelope’s head ar. attired, crined, and tufted gold.
2) (London; granted 10 April, 1572). Same Arms, a canton erm. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, an antelope's head ar. armed, crined, and tufted gold.
3) or Frere, or Frear - (London). Sa. on a chev. betw. three dolphins embowed ar. as many towers triple-towered of the first. Crest—On a tower sa. a cock or, the tower environed with a serpent ar. darting at the cock.
4) (Harleston, co. Norfolk). Or, a crescent betw. two leopards' faces in pale az. betw. as many flaunches gu.
5) (Thornes, co. Stafford). Or, two flaunches gu. as many bars humettee of the second, charged with three leaves of the first.
6) (the Wergs, co. Stafford, descended from Fryer, of Thornes). Or, semee of oak leaves vert betw. two flaunchcs az. each charged with a castle ar. Crest—A castle ar. entwined by a branch of oak fructed ppr. thereon a cock sa. combed and wattled gu. Motto—Mea fides in sapientia.
7) (Great Bloxwich, co. Stafford). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, same Arms as the preceding; 2nd and 3rd, Fleeming, of the Wergs. See Fleming, of the Wergs.
8) (Fyninghain, co. Suffolk). Or, two leopards’ faces in pale betw. as many flaunches gu.
9) Az. (another, gu.) a chev. engr. ar. betw. three dolphins or, a canton erm. Crest—An heraldic antelope's head erased per fesse ar. and gu. gorged with a ducal coronet or, attired of the second.
10) Ar. a chev. betw. three dolphins sa.
11) (co. Clare; Reg. Ulster’s Office). Sa. a chev. ar. a canton erm. Crest—An heraldic tiger’s head couped ar. crined and ducally gorged or.
12) (Reg. Ulster's Office, to Heynalte Fryer, of the Dublin Mountains). Per pale or and sa. two chevronels counterchanged, in the dexter chief a lion ramp. of the second.