See glossary for symbol meaning.
Fullerton Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Variations of this name: Fullarton.We have several coat of arms design(s) for the name Fullerton. Click on the thumbnails to view each design.
Fullerton Family Gift Ideas
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Fullerton Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Fullerton Family Gift Ideas
Browse Fullerton family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More fullerton Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Thrybergh Park, co. York). Ar. a chev. betw. three otters’ heads erased gu. Crest—A camel's head erased ppr. Motto—Lux in tenebris.
2) (borne by George Alexander Downing, Esq., of Ballintoy Castle, co. Antrim, and of Westwood, co. Hants, who assumed the surname and arms of Fullerton, in lieu of his patronymic, Downing, having inherited estates from his great uncle, Alexander Fullerton, Esq., of Ballintoy Castle, descended from Fergus Fullarton, of Scotch ancestry, who settled in Ireland temp. James I.). Ar. three otters’ heads erased gu. quartering Downing. Crest—A camel's head and neck erased ppr. Motto—Lux in tenebris.
3) (that Ilk, co. Ayr). Ar. three otters’ heads erased gu. Crest—A camel’s head and neck erased ppr. Supporters—Two savages wreathed about the head and middle with laurel, each holding in the exterior hand a club resting on the shoulder all ppr. Motto—Lux in tenebris.
4) (Dreghorn. co. Edinburgh). Same Arms, with a crescent of the last in chief for diff. Crest—An otter's head erased gu. Motto, as the last.
5) (Craighall, Scotland). Ar. a chev. betw. three otters' heads erased gu. Crest and Motto, as Fullerton, of that Ilk, co. Ayr.
6) (Greenhill, Scotland). Ar. three otters’ heads erased gu. on a chief of the last two croziers in saltire of the first. Crest—A camel's head and neck erased of the first. Motto—Ad summum emergunt.
7) (Rosemount, Scotland). Ar. a stag's head betw. three otter's heads all erased gu. Crest—An otter's head erased gu. Motto—Lux in tenebris.
8) (Kilmichael, co. Bute). Ar. a crescent betw. three otters’ heads erased gu. Crest—A camel's head erased ppr. Motto—Lux in tenebris.
9) (that Ilk, co. Forfar). Ar. on a chev. betw. three otters’ heads couped gu. a crescent betw. two stars of the first.
10) (Kinnaber, co. Forfar). Ar. on a fesse betw. three otters’ heads erased gu. two mullets of the first. Motto—Mihi terraque lacusque.
11) Per fesse wavy or and sa. three tigers’ heads couped, counterchanged. Crest—A tiger’s head couped per fesse wavy or and sa. in the mouth a cinquefoil slipped vert.