Grove Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Grove Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Grove Place, co. Bucks and London). (Agmondesham, co. Bucks). Erm. on a chev. engr. gu. three escallops ar.
2) (Walbury, co. Essex). (co. Wilts). (Groveshot). Same Arms. Crest—A talbot pass. sa. collared ar.
3) (Ferne, co. Wilts, bart.). Erm. on a chev. engr. gu. three escallops, the centre one or, the other two ar. Crest—A talbot statant sa. collared ar. Motto—Ny dessux ny dessoux.
4) (Rev. Charles Grove, and Henry Thomas Grove, Esq.. of Oldstock, near Salisbury). Erm. on a chev. engr. gu. three escallops or. Crest—A talbot pass. sa. collared ar. Motto—Ni dessus ni dessous.
5) (Nuneham-Courteney Church. Visit. Oxon. 1566). Gu. a chev. betw. three pineapples or (another, tinctures reversed). Crest—A hand holding a thistle ppr.
6) (Dunhead, co. Wilts). Erm. on a chev. engr. gu. an escallop or, betw. two others ar. Crest—A talbot pass. sa. ducally collared or.
7) (Shenston Park, co. Stafford). Ar. a chev. engr. gu. betw. three stumps of trees eradicated and erased ppr. quartering, ar. on a chev. betw. three martlets gu. as many estoiles or. Crest—On a mount vert a dragon statant ppr. collared and chained or, charged on the shoulder with an estoile gu. Motto—Laudo manentem.
8) Ar. a sun gu.
9) Ar. (another, or) a bend engr. az.
10) Per bend vert and gu. an eagle displ. or.
11) (Rowley Regis, co. Stafford. Monument at Aldridge). Ar. three leaves vert on a canton gu. three crescents of the field.
12) (Fun. Ent. Ireland, 1597). Ar. on a chev. az. betw. three cocks vert as many roses or.
13) (co. Donegal; Fun. Ent. 1681, Thomas Gbove, of that co., buried in St. John’s Church, Dublin). Ar. on a chev. engr. gu. three escallops of the field.
14) (Dublin; Fun. Ent. 1597). Ar. on a chev. betw. three cocks az. as many roses or.
15) (Castle Grove, co. Donegal; Reg. Ulster’s Office). Erm. on a chev. gu. three escallops ar. Crest—A lion ramp. gu. Motto—Gloria finis.