Click each Family Crest below
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Rewardine, in the Forest of Dean, co. Gloucester). Sa. a buglehorn garnished and rimmed, stringed ar.
2) (co. Gloucester). Sa. a buglehorn garnished ar.
3) Same Arms. Crest—A demi lion ramp. gu. holding in the dexter paw a fleur-de-lis.
4) Paly of six ar. and sa. on a bend or, three pheons of the second.
5) (Devonshire) Sa. three birds ar. membered gu.
Origin, Meaning, Family History and Hathaway Coat of Arms and Family Crest
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Hathaway Coat of Arms Meaning
See glossary for symbol meaning.