Hathaway Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Rewardine, in the Forest of Dean, co. Gloucester). Sa. a buglehorn garnished and rimmed, stringed ar.
2) (co. Gloucester). Sa. a buglehorn garnished ar.
3) Same Arms. Crest—A demi lion ramp. gu. holding in the dexter paw a fleur-de-lis.
4) Paly of six ar. and sa. on a bend or, three pheons of the second.
5) (Devonshire) Sa. three birds ar. membered gu.