See glossary for symbol meaning.
Hawes Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Hawes Family Gift Ideas
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Hawes Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Hawes Family Gift Ideas
Browse Hawes family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More hawes Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Wimborne, co. Dorset). Sa. three greyhounds’ heads erased ar. Crest—A goat's head sa. in the mouth a holly branch vert. Another Crest—A greyhound's head sa. ducally collared and lined or.
2) (Lord Mayor of London, 1574). Az. on a chev. or, three cinquefoils gu. on a canton ar. a lion pass. guard. within a bordure engr. sa.
3) (London, Ipswich, and Belstead, co. Suffolk, and Tadworth Court, co. Surrey, 1623). Az. a fesse wavy betw. three lions pass. or. Crest—Out of a mural coronet az. a lion’s head or.
4) (Sir James Hawes, Knt., Lord Mayor of London. Visit. 1568). Az. on a chev. or, three cinquefoils pierced purp. a canton erm.
5) (or Hawys) (London and Walsham, co. Suffolk. temp. Edward III.). Az. a fesse wavy betw. three lions pass. or, armed and langued gu.
6) (London). Az. on a chev. ar. three cinquefoils gu. a canton erm.
7) (London). Az. on a chev. or, three cinquefoils gu. a canton erm. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a stag's head ppr. holding in the mouth a sprig of laurel vert.
8) (London). Sa. a chev. betw. three leopards’ faces ar.
9) (or Hawse). (London). Az. on a chev. ar. three cinquefoils purp. a quarter of the second charged with a lion pass. within a bordure engr. gu.
10) (Weston and Stoke Albany, co. Northampton, cos. Stafford and Warwick). Sa. a chev. ar. betw. three leopards’ faees or.
11) Az. on a chev. or, three cinquefoils gu. a canton ar. charged with a lion pass. of the third betw. two steel gads ppr. Crest—A buck’s head erased ppr. attired or, in the mouth an oak branch vert fructed gu.
12) Az. on a chev. ar. three cinquefoils purp. on a canton of the last a lion ramp. per pale gu. and sa.
13) Per chev. ar. and gu. three fleurs-de-lis counterchanged.
14) Az. on a chev. or, three cinquefoils purp. on a canton ar. a lion pass. sa.
15) Ar. a chev. betw. ten crosses crosslet gu.
16) Gu. three bulls’ heads couped or.