1) (Baron Hawke). Ar. a chev. erminois betw. three pilgrims’ staves purp. Crest—A hawk rising erm. beaked, belled, and charged on the breast with a fleur-de-lis or. Supporters—Dexter, Neptune, his mantle of a sea-green colour edged ar. crowned with an eastern coronet or, his dexter arm erect darting downwards his trident sa. headed silver, resting his sinister foot on a dolphin also sa.; sinister, a sea-horse or, sustaining in his fore fins a banner ar. the staff broken ppr. Motto—Strike.
2) (Treriven and Altenon, co. Cornwall; Nicholas Hawke. Visit. 1620). Bendy of six az. and or, a chief erm.
3) Ar. a chev. erminois betw. three flagstaves ppr. Crest—A falcon rising ppr. charged on the breast with a fleur-de-lis or.
4) Per pale az. and gu. a wolf saliant or, vulned in the shoulder of the second.
5) Erm. two bars vert. Crest—In the sea a column ppr.
6) (Manor of Edon, co. Notts. Her. Visit.), Gu. bezantee a lion ramp. ar.
7) (co. Stafford). Az. three bends or, a chief erm. Crest—On a chapeau ppr. an owl with wings expanded ar.