Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Sterford, co. Hertford). Ar. the sun in splendour gu. Crest—In a wood ppr. the sun or.
2) (Sabridgeworth, co. Hertford). Same Arms and Crest, a crescent for diff.
3) (Welbery, co. Hertford; granted 1715). Quarterly, erm. and or, a sun gu. Crest—A sun or, rising from behind a castle ppr. standing on a mount vert.
4) (Hinckley, co. Leicester; granted 1763). Quarterly, az. and gu. overall a sun or, in the 1st and 4th quarters two fleurs-de-lis fesseways, in the 2nd and 3rd a lion pass. guard. of the third. Crest—A dragon, wings elevated ar. resting the dexter foot on a cross crosslet or, charged on the shoulder with a fleur-de-lis az.
5) (Horsham Park, co. Sussex). Quarterly, erm. and or, over all a sun gu. Crest—An oak tree ppr.
6) (Barrowby, co. Lincoln). Ar. an estoile of twelve points gu.
7) (co. Salop). Ar. six billets az. fretty, three in fesse and as many in pale.
8) (Hurst, co. Lancaster). Ar. the sun in his splendour gu. Crest—Upon a mount vert a hurst or group of trees ppr. Motto—Pro Deo et rege.