Kemble Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Kemble Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Wydell, co. Wilts, and Lamborne, co. Berks). Sa. on a bend erm. three leopards’ faces of the first. Crest—A wolf’s head trunked and embrued or.
2) (co. Gloucester). Ar. a chev. betw. three mullets sa. a border of the last.
3) Az. on a bend or, cotised ar. a rose gu. betw. two leopards’ faces sa. Crest—Betw. a branch of laurel on the dexter side and one of palm on the sinister ppr. a boar’s head and neck sa. erased gu. charged with an estoile ar.
4) (Fun. Ent. Ulster’s Office, 1660). Ar. a chev. betw. three mullets sa.
5) Ar. a fesse within a bordure engr. sa.
6) Ar. on a bend gu. three leopards’ faces of the first.