Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Wydell, co. Wilts, and Lamborne, co. Berks). Sa. on a bend erm. three leopards’ faces of the first. Crest—A wolf’s head trunked and embrued or.
2) (co. Gloucester). Ar. a chev. betw. three mullets sa. a border of the last.
3) Az. on a bend or, cotised ar. a rose gu. betw. two leopards’ faces sa. Crest—Betw. a branch of laurel on the dexter side and one of palm on the sinister ppr. a boar’s head and neck sa. erased gu. charged with an estoile ar.
4) (Fun. Ent. Ulster’s Office, 1660). Ar. a chev. betw. three mullets sa.
5) Ar. a fesse within a bordure engr. sa.
6) Ar. on a bend gu. three leopards’ faces of the first.