Kemble Coat of Arms
Click below to change main image
Which coat of arms or "family crest" is mine?
Choose the design you like best, just your ancestors did when they painted these symbols on the shields they carried into battle and displayed in their homes. These coats of arms are real, historical works of art/culture dating back as far as 1100AD. Most of these designs were compiled and documented by genealogists and heraldists in large books published in the nineteenth century. These arms were owned by individuals who bore your surname, and were passed down through the generations from father to son, earning the monicker "family crest".
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Wydell, co. Wilts, and Lamborne, co. Berks). Sa. on a bend erm. three leopards' faces of the first. Crest—A wolf's head trunked and embrued or.
2) (co. Gloucester). Ar. a chev. betw. three mullets sa. a border of the last.
3) Az. on a bend or, cotised ar. a rose gu. betw. two leopards’ faces sa. Crest—Betw. a branch of laurel on the dexter side and one of palm on the sinister ppr. a boar's head and neck sa. erased gu. charged with an estoile ar.
4) (Fun. Ent. Ulster's Office, 1660). Ar. a chev. betw. three mullets sa.
5) Ar. a fesse within a bordure engr. sa.
6) Ar. on a bend gu. three leopards' faces of the first.
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Kemble Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Kemble Coat of Arms Meaning
See glossary for symbol meaning.