1) (co. Bedford). Ar. a bend vert, a label of three points gu. (another, five points).
2) (Twicresse, co. Leicester, and Smithsby, co. Derby; Henry Kendall, Visit. Leicester, 1619, great-grandson, of William Kendall, eldest son of Bartholomew Kendall, of Twicresse, temp. Henry VII). (Basingborne, co. Essex). (Austrey, co. Warwick; confirmed by the Deputies of Camden, Clarenceux, to Henry Kendall, Esq., of Aldestrie, third in descent from John Kendall a younger son of Kendall of Smithsby). Gu. a fesse chequy or and az. betw three eagles displ. of the second.
3) (Blaby, co. Leicester; Humphrey Kendall, Visit. Leicester, 1819, grandson of Christopher Kendall, second son of above Bartholomew Kendall). Same Arms, a crescent for diff.
4) (Stourbridge, co. Worcester; arms on the tomb of Edward Kendall, b. 1684, in Oldswinford Churchyard). Same Arms. Crest—An eagle displ. or (sometimes with two heads).
5) (Pelyn, co. Cornwall: Thomas Kendall, Visit. Cornwall, 1620, grandson of Nicholas Kendall, of Pelyn; Lawrence Kendall, of Pelyn, was father of Walter Kendall, of same, Inq. Post. Mort. 1 Edward VI., who had a son and heir, Nicholas Kendall, then aged 36 years). (Medrose, co. Cornwall: descended from Richard Kendall, third aon of Nicholas Kendall, of Pelyn. Visit. Cornwall, 1620). (Treworgie, co. Cornwall; descended from Pelyn. Visit. Cornwall, 1620). Ar. a chev. betw. three dolphins naiant embowed sa. Motto—Virtus depressa resurget.
6) (Kingsbridge and Exeter, co. Devon; George Kendall, Visit. Devon, 1620, great-grandson of Thomas Kendall, of Treworgie). Same Arms, a crescent for diff.
7) (co. Devon). Ar. a bend vert. Crest—A hand holding a sheaf of arrows, points downward all ppr.
8) (Ripon, co. York). Per bend dancettée ar. and sa.
9) (Thorpthules, co. Durham, 1575; descended from a younger son of Kendall, of Ripon; granted 1666). Same Arms, in the sinister canton a mullet gu. pierced of the first. Crest—A wolf's head erased ar.
10) Per chev. ermines and gu. three pelicans' heads erased ar. vulning themselves, on a chief az. three fleurs-de-lis or. Crest—A demi pelican ar. vulning herself ppr.
11) (Exeter). Ar. a chev. betw. three dolphins embowed sa. Crest—A lion statant, tail passed betw. his legs and over his back gu.
12) (co. Hertford). Ar. a bend dancettée vert cotised gu.
13) Gu. seven annulets conjoined in pale ar.
14) Gu. a bend chequy ar. and az.
15) Chequy sa. and ar. a bend gu.
16) Gu. a fess a counter-componée or and az.
17) Per fesse indented or and gu.
18) Ar. fretty gu. on a chief az. three escallops of the first.
19) Ar. two bars gu. on a canton of the last a lion pass. Or.
20) Or, a cross vert.