Kenn Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Langford, co. Somerset). Erm. three crescents gu. Crest—Three crescents interwoven ar.
2) (Hordle Cliff, co. Hants). Per chev. gu. and az. a chev. engr. ar. betw. two keys in chief or, and a sword erect in base ppr. pommelled and hilted gold. Crest—A cubit arm erect in armour ppr. holding a key and broken sword in saltire or. Motto—At spes non fracta.
3) (Kenne, co. Somerset). Ancient Coat—Ar. three crescents gu. Crest—Three crescents interlaced or.
4) (Kenne, co. Somerset). Later Coat (granted 1561)—Erm. three crescents gu. Crest—A unicorn’s head az. bezantée, maned or, horned of tha last and sa.
5) (Hutton and Clevedon, co. Somerset). (co. Somerset, Reg. Ulster’s Office). Same Arms and Crest, a mullet for diff.
6) Gu. a chev. betw. six crescents or.