Lutton Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Cofford, co. Devon; Emanuel Lutton, Visit. Devon, 1620, descended from Richard Lotyn, who made a grant of Cofford to his son, Thomas Lotyn, dated I Aug. 10 Henry V. 1422). Vert an eagle displ. with two heads within an orle of trefoils or.
2) (Knapton, co. York. Visit. Dugdale, 1665). Gu. a chev. ar. betw. three crosses formée or. Crest—On the stump of a tree eradicated or, a peacock close ppr.
3) (co. York). Ar. three bends wavy gu.
4) Sa. on a bend ar. three escallops gu.
5) or Lucon – Vert an imperial eagle or, membered gu.