1) (Cofford, co. Devon; Emanuel Lutton, Visit. Devon, 1620, descended from Richard Lotyn, who made a grant of Cofford to his son, Thomas Lotyn, dated I Aug. 10 Henry V. 1422). Vert an eagle displ. with two heads within an orle of trefoils or.
2) (Knapton, co. York. Visit. Dugdale, 1665). Gu. a chev. ar. betw. three crosses formée or. Crest—On the stump of a tree eradicated or, a peacock close ppr.
3) (co. York). Ar. three bends wavy gu.
4) Sa. on a bend ar. three escallops gu.
5) or Lucon - Vert an imperial eagle or, membered gu.