Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Francton). Gu. three bars ar. in chief as many crescents or.
2) (co. Kent). Or, three bars vert.
3) (co. Lincoln). Chequy or and gu. (another, or and sa).
4) (Plympton and Collumpton, co. Devon; William Molton, of the former place, and his nephew, John Molton, of the latter, Visit. Devon, 1620; descended from Edward Moulton, of Plympton, and his wife, the heiress of Quick). Per pale ar. and erm. three bars gu. quartering Quick, viz., Az. a bend wavy betw. two moles ar. Crest—A cubit arm erect vested gu. cuffed erm. holding in the hand ppr. a chaplet of roses also gu. leaved vert.
5) (co. Norfolk). Ar. three bars gu. in chief as many martlets az. Crest—A shark’s head reguard. issuing, swallowing a blackamoor.
6) (Pinho, co. Devon; the heiress m. Streeche). Chequy or and sa.
7) Per chev. or and sa.
8) Per chev. or and gu.
9) Az. a cross bottonée or.
10) Az. a cross or, fretty gu.
11) Gu. a chev. betw. three mullets ar.
12) Ar. three bars gu. a canton erm.
13) Or, a chief gu.
14) Ar. two bars gu. a bend sa.
15) Sa. semée of annulets a lion ramp. ar.
16) Gu. three bars ar.
17) Ar. a cross formée elongated at the foot and pierced gu.
18) Sa. a lion ramp. and an orle of eight annulets ar.