Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) or Nele (co. Buckingham). Paly of six ar. and gu. on a bend of the second three mullets or.
2) (Deane, co. Bedford, and Ellenborough, co. Berks; Thomas Neale, Esq., of Deane, 1543, grandson of Thomas Neale, Esq., of Ellenborough). Per pale sa. and gu. a lion pass. guard. ar. Crest—Out of a mural crown or, a demi lion ramp. per fess erm. and gu. charged with an escallop counterchanged.
3) (co. Wexford; ConstantineNealb, great-grandson of Thomas Neale, Esq., of Deane, in 1543, was High Sheriff co. Wexford, 1672; his son, Ven. Benjamin Neale, Archdeacon of Lcighlin, left two daus. his co-heirs : 1) Deborah, m. John Bayley, Esq., of Debsborough; 2) Martha, m. John Stratford, Esq., of Brian, co. Kildare, first Earl of Aldborough). Same Arms and Crest.
4) (Walhampton, co. Hants). Az. a lion pass. betw. three estoiles ar. Crest—A dexter arm embowed, couped at the elbow, brandishing a sword ppr.
5) Neal, or Neyll (Yelden, co. Bedford, co. Essex, Wollaston and Hanging Houghton, co. Northampton), Per pale sa. and gu. a lion pass. guard. ar. Crest—A griffin’s head erased ar.
6) Nele, or Fitz-Nele - (co. Buckingham). Paly of six ar. and gu.
7) (Warnford, co. Hants; granted 1579). Ar. a fesse gu. in chief two crescents of the second, in base a buglehorn of the last, stringed vert. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a chaplet of laurel vert.
8) or Neele (Lynn-Magna, co. Leicester, 20 Henry VI.). Gu. three greyhounds' heads erased ar. collared sa. ringed or.
9) (Allesley Park, co. Warwick; exemplified to Rev. Edward Vansittart, Rector of Taplow, second son of George Vansittart, Esq., M.P., of Bisham Abbey, co. Berks, by Sarah, his wife, dau. of Sir James Stonehouse, Bart., and Anne, his wife, eldest dau. of John Neale, of Allesley, M.P. Coventry, who assumed the name of Neale, by royal licence, 1805). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, per pale sa. and gu. a lion pass. guard. ar., for Neale; 2nd and 3rd, erm. an eagle displ. sa. on a chief gu. a ducal coronet betw. two crosses pattée ar., for Vansittart. Crests—1st, Neale: Out of a mural crown or, a demi lion ramp. per fesse erm. and gu. charged on the shoulder with an escallop counterchanged; 2nd, Vansittart: On two crosses pattée ar. a demi eagle displ. sa.
10) (Daventry, co. Northampton). Gu. an annulet or, betw. three greyhounds’ heads erased ar. collared sa. ringed of the second.
11) (Westminster; granted Nov. 1612). Erm. a lion ramp. betw. three dexter hands couped gu. Crest—A dragon's head or, vulned in the neck gu.
12) Gu. two bars gemel ar. on a chief of the last five trefoils az. three and two. Crest—A tower gu. out of the battlements a pelican rising, wings displ. or, vulning herself ppr.
13) (impalement Fun. Ent. Ulster’s Office, 1617, Edward Kenny, whose wife was dau. of William Neale). Ar. an oak tree eradicated vert, acorned or, over all a fess wavy az.
14) Nell, or Nele Gu. semée of trefoils and two dolphins endorsed ar. Crest—A fret az.
15) Gu. three lions pass. guard. ar.
16) Ar. on a bend sa. three greyhounds courant or.
17) Per pale gu. and ermines, a lion pass. guard.
18) or Nell - Ar. on a bend sa, three greyhounds courant of the field.
19) alias Nigill - Or, a lion ramp. purp.
20) (Yeovil, co. Somerset). Paly of six ar. and az. on a bend gu. a greyhound's head erased betw. two dexter hands couped at the wrist ar. Crest—Out of a wreath of oak or, a dexter cubit arm in armour, in the gauntlet ppr. a sword erect also ppr. pommel and hilt gold, transfixing a greyhound’s head, as in the arms.