2) (Rodburgh, co. Gloucester, bart.). Ar. on a fesse az, three cross crosslets or, in base as many erm. spots sa. Crest—An ounce’s head ppr. erased gu. Motto—Pro rege et republica.
3) (King's Stanley, co. Gloucester). Ar. on a fesse az. three crosses crosslet or.
4) (Woodchester, to. Gloucester, 1761, Reg. Her. Off.). Ar. on a fesse az. three crosses crosslet or, in base as many erm. spots. Crest—A leopard’s head ppr. erased gu. Motto—Pro rege et republica.
5) (St. Andrew’s, Holborn, co. Middlesex; granted 1758). Or, a lion ramp. double queued, ducally crowned, brandishing in the dexter paw a falchion, all gu. Crest—An elephant ar. on the back a castle gu. tied under the belly, on the point of his trunk a falchion erect of the last.
6) (or Paule). (Norfolk, and Lambeth, co. Surrey). Ar. two bars az. a canton sa. Crest—On the trunk of a tree raguly lying fesseways, sprigged and leaved vert, a bird close ar. Another Crest—A garb vert banded ar.
7) (Paulville, co. Carlow, and Ballyglan, co. Waterford, bart.; confirmed by Fortescue, Ulster, to Joshua Paul, Esq., of Paulville, co. Carlow). Az. a sword erect ar. pommel and hilt or, betw. four crosses pattée fitchée of the second. Crest—A cross pattée fitchée or, betw. two swords erect in saltire ar. pommels and hilts gold. Motto—Vana spes vitæ.
8) (Silverspring, co. Wexford; descended from Paul, of Paulville; Mary, dau. and heir of Jeffrey Paul, Esq., of Silverspring, m. 1799, Right Hon. Thomas Lefroy, Lord Chief Justice of Ireland). Same Arms, Crest, and Motto.
9) (Scotland). Ar. a martlet sa. a chief gu. Crest—Two arms in armour, placing a Saracen’s head affrontée on a pheon.
10) (William Bond Paul, Esq., of Wearne Wyche, High 11am. Somerset, banker). Erm. a chev. az. surmounted by another or, thereon three hurts on a chief sa. as many cross crosslets of the third. Crest—A demi griffin reguard. or, gorged with a collar gemel and holding betw. the claws a cross crosslet az. the wings addorsed of the last, semee of cross crosslets also or. Motto—Per crucem coelum.
11) (co. York). Ar. on a fesse az. three crosses crosslet or.
12) Erm. on a fesse az. three mullets or.