Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (William Rees, Sheriff co. Norfolk 1397). Ar. three pheons gu. a chief az.
2) (North Crawley, co. Northampton). Sa. three pheons ar. Crest—A lion ramp. supporting a plumb-rule all ppr.
3) (Wales). Gu. a fesse erm. in chief a label or.
4) Az. two chev. or, a canton of the last.
5) (Rees Goch) (Lord of Marton, Wales). Ar. on a bend sa. betw. three crescents gu. as many annulets or.
6) (Llandovery, co. Carmarthen). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, ar. a chev. sa. betw. three ravens (or Cornish choughs) ppr., for Rees; 2nd and 3rd, sa. a chev. ar. betw. three spears’ heads embrued ppr., for Jenkins; quartered by the Rev. William Jenkins Rees in right of his mother, an heiress of the Jenkins family, derived from Bleddin ap Maenarch, Lord of Brecknock. Crest—A lion ramp. sa. crowned gu. Motto—Pietate et probitate.
7) (ap Rothport) (Cinmael, North Wales; descendants: 1) Anwyl, of Garth Garmon; 2) Lloyd, of Cinmael). Sa. a chev. betw. three mullets or stars ar.