Reeve Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research service that traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Thwayte, co. Suffolk). Sa. on a chev. betw. three fleurs-de-lis or, as many cronels of spears az.
2) Ar. on a fess engr. sa. betw. three escallops az. as many eagles displ or. Crest—An eagle’s head erased or, collared sa.
3) Same Arms. Crest—A caduceus betw. two wings.
4) (granted to John George Reeve Delapole, Esq.). Ar. on a fess sa. betw. three escallops az. as many eaglets displ. or. Crest—An eagle’s head erased ar. gorged with a a collar gemel gu. and charged with an escallop az.
5) (Wigton, co. Norfolk). Or, on a fess engr. sa. betw. three escallops az. two eagles displ. of the field. Crest—A dragon’s head couped sa. bezantée, holding iu the mouth a lily ar. slipped ppr.
6) (co. Norfolk). Gu. a chev. vairé or and az. betw. three roses ar. barbed and seeded ppr. Crest—A dragon’s head erased ppr. collared or. Motto—Animum rege.