Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Thwayte, co. Suffolk). Sa. on a chev. betw. three fleurs-de-lis or, as many cronels of spears az.
2) Ar. on a fess engr. sa. betw. three escallops az. as many eagles displ or. Crest—An eagle’s head erased or, collared sa.
3) Same Arms. Crest—A caduceus betw. two wings.
4) (granted to John George Reeve Delapole, Esq.). Ar. on a fess sa. betw. three escallops az. as many eaglets displ. or. Crest—An eagle’s head erased ar. gorged with a a collar gemel gu. and charged with an escallop az.
5) (Wigton, co. Norfolk). Or, on a fess engr. sa. betw. three escallops az. two eagles displ. of the field. Crest—A dragon’s head couped sa. bezantée, holding iu the mouth a lily ar. slipped ppr.
6) (co. Norfolk). Gu. a chev. vairé or and az. betw. three roses ar. barbed and seeded ppr. Crest—A dragon’s head erased ppr. collared or. Motto—Animum rege.