1) (Ferraby, co. Lincoln; confirmed 22 June, 1602). Ar. two bars gu.
2) (or Sowthe). (Amesbury, co. Wilts). Sa. on a fess voided betw. three billets ar. a chaplet or, flowered gu. Crest—A dragon’s head per pale or and vert, ducally gorged az. vomiting flames ppr.
3) (co. Wilts). Az. on a fess voided betw. three billets ar. a chaplet of the last. Crest—A dragon’s head couped ppr. ducally gorged per pale or and az. out of the mouth flames of fire issuing of the first.
4) (Swallow Cliffe, co. Wilts). Ar. three horseshoes sa. Same Crest as the last.
5) Ar. two bars gu. in chief a mullet sa. on the first a crescent or. Crest—A lion ramp. gu. ducally gorged or, holding in the dexter paw a mullet ar. pierced sa.
6) Gu. a chev. ar. (another, erm.) betw. ten bezants.