South Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research service that traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Ferraby, co. Lincoln; confirmed 22 June, 1602). Ar. two bars gu.
2) (or Sowthe). (Amesbury, co. Wilts). Sa. on a fess voided betw. three billets ar. a chaplet or, flowered gu. Crest—A dragon’s head per pale or and vert, ducally gorged az. vomiting flames ppr.
3) (co. Wilts). Az. on a fess voided betw. three billets ar. a chaplet of the last. Crest—A dragon’s head couped ppr. ducally gorged per pale or and az. out of the mouth flames of fire issuing of the first.
4) (Swallow Cliffe, co. Wilts). Ar. three horseshoes sa. Same Crest as the last.
5) Ar. two bars gu. in chief a mullet sa. on the first a crescent or. Crest—A lion ramp. gu. ducally gorged or, holding in the dexter paw a mullet ar. pierced sa.
6) Gu. a chev. ar. (another, erm.) betw. ten bezants.