Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) Per fess az. and or, a pale counterchanged, three buckles of the second. Crest—A bishop’s mitre or, banded gu. charged with a chev. ar. and thereon three bezants.
2) Per fess az. and or, a pale counterchanged, three bezants.
3) Az. an increscent betw. three estoiles.ar. Crest—A sword in pale, point upwards ppr.
4) Gu. two bars ar. in chief three annulets of the second.
5) (Ashintillie, co. Perth). Ar. a two-handed sword in pale az.
6) (John Spalding, Scotland, 1685). Or, on a cross az. five crosses crosslet of the first. Crest—A cross crosslet fltchée or. Motto—Hinc mihi salus.
7) (South Darenth, Horton Kirby, Kent; Samuel Spalding, Esq., and the other descendants of his father the late Rev. Samdel Spalding, M.A.). Or, on a cross az. quarterly pierced of the field, four cross crosslets of the first, in the 1st and 2nd quarters a thistle leaved and slipped ppr. Crest—Betw. two thistles as in the Arms, an escocheon az. charged with a cross crosslet or. Motto—Hinc mibi salus.