Towers Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Towers Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Crollinghall, co. Cumberland). Ar. three towers triple-towered gu.
2) (the Manor of Hinton, Isle of Ely). Az. a tower triple-towered or. Crest—A griffin pass. per pale or and az. wings endorsed of the first.
3) (London; descended from co. Lancaster). Sa. on a chev. betw. three towers ar. as many pellets, a mullet for diff. Crest—An antelope’s head az. armed and maned or.
4) (Sowerby, co. Lincoln; John Towers, Lord of Sowerby, temp. Henry IV.; Isasel, his dau. and co-heir, m. Sir John Leke, Knt., of Cotham, whoso granddau. and co-heir, Elizabeth, m. Hugh Hercey, Esq., of Grove, co. Somerset. Visit. Notts, 1614). Sa. a tower or.
5) (co. Northampton, and Little Berkhampstead). Az. a tower or. Crest—A griffin pass. per pale or dnd ar. wings endorsed gold, charged on tho breast with a mullet sa.
6) (Kentstown, co. Meath, Finglas, co. Dublin, and Bushy Park, near Borris-o-Kane, co. Tipperary; descended from Thomas Towers, Esq., of Kentstown, d. 1680; arms entered and pedigree Reg. Ulster’s Office). Sa. a tower triple-towered or, quartering, Ar. on a mount in base, growing thereout an oak tree with a snake descending the trunk all ppr. two lions ramp. combatant gu., for Reiley. Crest—A griffin pass. per pale sa. und or, wings elevated erm. Motto—Turris mihi Deus.