1) (Crollinghall, co. Cumberland). Ar. three towers triple-towered gu.
2) (the Manor of Hinton, Isle of Ely). Az. a tower triple-towered or. Crest—A griffin pass. per pale or and az. wings endorsed of the first.
3) (London; descended from co. Lancaster). Sa. on a chev. betw. three towers ar. as many pellets, a mullet for diff. Crest—An antelope’s head az. armed and maned or.
4) (Sowerby, co. Lincoln; John Towers, Lord of Sowerby, temp. Henry IV.; Isasel, his dau. and co-heir, m. Sir John Leke, Knt., of Cotham, whoso granddau. and co-heir, Elizabeth, m. Hugh Hercey, Esq., of Grove, co. Somerset. Visit. Notts, 1614). Sa. a tower or.
5) (co. Northampton, and Little Berkhampstead). Az. a tower or. Crest—A griffin pass. per pale or dnd ar. wings endorsed gold, charged on tho breast with a mullet sa.
6) (Kentstown, co. Meath, Finglas, co. Dublin, and Bushy Park, near Borris-o-Kane, co. Tipperary; descended from Thomas Towers, Esq., of Kentstown, d. 1680; arms entered and pedigree Reg. Ulster's Office). Sa. a tower triple-towered or, quartering, Ar. on a mount in base, growing thereout an oak tree with a snake descending the trunk all ppr. two lions ramp. combatant gu., for Reiley. Crest—A griffin pass. per pale sa. und or, wings elevated erm. Motto—Turris mihi Deus.