Wadham Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (co. Devon). Ar. on a chev. sa. three roses or.
2) (Knap, co. Somerset, temp. Henry VII.; the dau. and heir of Wadham, of Knap, m. Nicholas Ashford, Esq., of Ashford, temp. Henry VIII. Visit. Devon, 1620). Gu. a chev. betw. three cinquefoils ar.
3) (Merefield, co. Somerset). Gu. a chev. betw three roses ar. Crest—The attires of a buck with a piece of the scalp attached or, betw. the attires a rose ar.
4) (Cotherstone, co. Dorset). Gu. a chev. betw. three roses ar. a mullet for diff. Crest—A stag’s bead erased or, gorged with a collar charged with three bezants, all betw. two rose branches erect, flowered ar. stalked and leaved vert.
5) (Osmington). Gu. a fess or, betw. a goat’s head couped in chief and three escallops in base sa. a border engr. ar. Crest—A dexter arm vested az. cuffed ar, the hand holding a dagger point downwards ppr. hilt or.
6) Gu. a chev. ar. betw. three cinquefoils or.