Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (co. Devon). Ar. on a chev. sa. three roses or.
2) (Knap, co. Somerset, temp. Henry VII.; the dau. and heir of Wadham, of Knap, m. Nicholas Ashford, Esq., of Ashford, temp. Henry VIII. Visit. Devon, 1620). Gu. a chev. betw. three cinquefoils ar.
3) (Merefield, co. Somerset). Gu. a chev. betw three roses ar. Crest—The attires of a buck with a piece of the scalp attached or, betw. the attires a rose ar.
4) (Cotherstone, co. Dorset). Gu. a chev. betw. three roses ar. a mullet for diff. Crest—A stag’s bead erased or, gorged with a collar charged with three bezants, all betw. two rose branches erect, flowered ar. stalked and leaved vert.
5) (Osmington). Gu. a fess or, betw. a goat’s head couped in chief and three escallops in base sa. a border engr. ar. Crest—A dexter arm vested az. cuffed ar, the hand holding a dagger point downwards ppr. hilt or.
6) Gu. a chev. ar. betw. three cinquefoils or.