Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Derham, co. Gloucester, Berningham, co. Norfolk, and co. Worcester). Chequy or and sa. a fess ar. Crest—A hind pass. ar. ducally gorged, lined, and ringed or.
2) (Lydney, co. Gloucester). Sa. a fess erm. on a canton ar. a lion ramp. gu.
3) (cos. Gloucester and Worcester). Sa. a fess erm. Crest—A cubit arm erect habited or, in the hand ppr. three ostrich feathers, the middle one sa. the others gold.
4) (Canterbury, co. Kent, 1610). Chequy or and sa. on a fess gu. an annulet of the first. Crest—On a mount vert a hind gu. ducally gorged, lined, and charged on the shoulder with an annulet or.
5) (Worthington and Northington, co. Leicester; Edward Winter, Esq., of Northington, temp. James I., great-grandson of Henry Winter, Esq., of Worthington. Visit. Leicester, 1619). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, sa. on a chev. ar. betw. three tuns or, a chessrook az.; 2nd and 3rd, gu. a saltire engr. ar. betw. four mullets or. Crest—A hawk close ar. holding in the dexter claw a fish erect or.
6) (co. Leicester). Chequy or and gu. a fess ar.
7) (co. Surrey). Sa. a fess erm. on a canton of the second a lion ramp. of the first.
8) Ar. on a cross sa. betw. four birds az. armed gu. a garb or, enclosed by as many bezants, on a chief of the third a lion pass. within two leopards’ faces or. Crest—A demi griffin gu. winged per pale or and az. ducally gorged and holding in the dexter claw a garb both gold.
9) (or , Witer, or Wither).Erm. a bull pass. sa.